Based on the real-time multispectral imaging technology proven in iThera Medical’s MSOT small animal imaging systems, an MSOT imaging system for exploratory clinical use, the MSOT Acuity, is now available.
Equipped with a fast-tunable 50 Hz laser and custom-made 2D or 3D detectors, the MSOT Acuity can be used for real-time visualization and quantification of disease-related changes in tissue chromophore distribution and concentration.
The route into the clinical market can be facilitated by initially deploying MSOT for exploratory clinical trials. iThera Medical invites academic partners to collaborate in the clinical translation of MSOT.
- Single-wavelength imaging at up to 50 Hz frame rate
- Real-time spectral component visualization at up to 25 Hz frame rate
- Penetration depth of 1-3 cm
- Cross-sectional spatial in-plane resolution of 80-250 μm
- High-energy / fast-tunable laser system (50 Hz / 30 mJ)
- Custom-made 2D or 3D tomographic ultrasound detectors (128-512 elements, 2.5-10 MHz)
- Image acquisition fully automated
- Data post-processing suite for spectral and temporal analysis
- Structural and functional 3D mapping of skin tumours with non-invasive multispectral optoacoustic tomography
- Optoacoustic Imaging of Human Vasculature: Feasibility by Using a Handheld Probe
- Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography in Crohn’s Disease: Noninvasive Imaging of Disease Activity
- Current and Emerging Clinical Applications of Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography (MSOT) in Oncology
- Performance of a Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography (MSOT) System equipped with 2D vs. 3D Handheld Probes for Potential Clinical Translation
- Structural and Functional Analysis of Intact Hair Follicles and Pilosebaceous Units by Volumetric Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography
- Metastatic status of sentinel lymph nodes in melanoma determined noninvasively with multispectral optoacoustic imaging
- Real-time optoacoustic tomography of indocyanine green perfusion and oxygenation parameters in human finger vasculature