The MedaScope™ Medical Device X-ray Scanner
- Dimensions (inches): 60″ X 33″ X 56″ (W x D x H)
- Maximum Package Height Accommodated: 12 inches
- X-Y Motorized Positioner Scan Travel (inches): 18-1/2 X 8-3/8
- Imaging field of view: 50 mm
- Magnification: 4 to 20 times continuous zoom.
- Voltage Requirement: 110 or 220 50-60 Hz.
- Current Requirement: 15 amps
- Tube Anode Voltage: Variable 20 to 70 kV
- Tube Current: 100 micro-amps
- Image Resolution: With no geometric magnification, resolution of 14 line-pairs per millimeters. Can resolve a 0.001 inch wire
- Image Processor: GTI-1000 available with standard CPU or Notebook Computer Images can be enhanced, stored to memory and sent by e-mail.
The MedaScope™ Desktop X-ray Inspection System
X-ray voltage: 20 to 50 kV variable.
X-ray current: 30 microAmps
Operating Voltage: 100 to 220 volts, AC 50, 60 Hz.
Field of view: 50 mm
Magnification range: 4 to 20 times (Continuously variable)
Resolution: 14 line pairs per millimeter
Image processor: GTI-1000 supplied with Standard Computer and Monitor or Notebook Computer.
Approximate dimensions:20H X 8.5W X 18.5D inches
Weight of x-ray unit: 45 pounds